Processing and shipping orders
1. All orders are dispatched by Maclaren with the same speed, however, for reasons beyond the control of Maclaren, the delivery of these by the Carrier may occasionally suffer slight delays;
2. All orders are sent from Monday to Friday.
3. Due to their nature and/or dimensions, there are products that will not be available for shipment to some countries/regions;
4. Orders placed on weekends and national holidays will begin processing on the following business day.
5. When sending the order, you will receive an email with a tracking number in order to be able to track your purchase;
6. The tracking information of the order through the tracking number delivered may take some time to update;
7. As a matter of environmental sustainability, Maclaren will send the invoice for your orders via email (for UK customers we will include the invoice with the products);
8. If the customer is not present at the time of delivery, the carrier will attempt to deliver on the next business day or within the next few days. The carrier may contact you to reschedule the delivery;
9. In case of delivery problems or questions about the order, you should contact the entity which are in possession of your order;
10. When the customer receives the order, he/she must immediately check the status of the box(es) of the product(s). If there is any anomaly, you should immediately report the situation to the Maclaren chat help form, which is in the lower right corner of our website.
Estimated Delivery Time
|Region||Shipment method||Carrier||Estimated delivery time|
|Portugal & Spain||Standard||CTT||3-5 business days
|Europe (excluding Portugal & Spain)||Standard||CTT||5-7 business days
|Rest of Europe||Order below €300: €30
Order above €300 and below €500: €45
Order above €500: €100